Makerbot Replicator mini
MakerBot - Replicator Mini
Email for latest price
MakerBot take once a giant leap forward in 3D printer technology!
In the fifth generation MakerBot Replicator 3D printer MakerBot has adapted techniques from professional 3D printer and made it available to the public. The focus has been on making it easier than ever to create objects from digital files. 3D printers have been equipped with SmartExtruder that communicates with your phone or computer. On top of that sits a webcam in 3D printer that allows you to monitor your print and share what you print. The technical improvements are many and you can read more about them below.
MakerBot Replicator Mini prime properties
With the launch of the MakerBot Replicator Mini presents a compact 3D printer that can accommodate many thoughtful solutions. Here you can read about some of the cutting-edge features.
MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
MakerBot Replicator Mini is equipped with a new control system that is incredibly more powerful yet simple to use. There is a small computer printer that can kommucera to Maker Bots apps via WiFi, USB stick, USB cable or Ethernet / LAN. Via MakerBot Cloud you can from the printer browse your models and print next project. Its new controllers talking to the different parts of the printer and will give users full control over the machine, and a whole new level of feedback. You get feedback when something needs to be adjusted, such as the feeding of the filament. Almost as next generation tamagotchi!
The new generation Maker Bots have a fantastic extruder having a "clip-on" feature that makes it incredibly easy to maintain your 3D printer. The new extruder has sensors to monitor filament usage and notify you via Maker Bots apps if you need more filaments and how far your transcript is time.
The new extruder has an improved PLA cooling capacity with a 270-degree jet-stream of cooling air. It allows the smallest details will be stylish while l
MakerBot Replicator Mini specifications
• 3D printing technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Build Volume L x W x H: 100 x 100 x 125 mm = 1.25 liters
• Layer thickness: 200 microns (0.2 mm)
• Filament: 1.75mm - MakerBot small spool - 0.2 kg
• Nozzle diameter: 0,4 mm
• File Format:. STL,. OBJ,. Thing and. MakerBot
• Resolution built-in webcam: 320 x 240 pixels
• Software: MakerBot Desktop (free)
• Operating System: Windows (7 +), Mac OS X (10.7 +), Linux (Ubunto 12.4 +, Fedora 19 +)
• Connectivity: USB (wifi coming soon)
• External dimensions: 295 (w) x 310 (L) x 381 (h) mm
• Weight: 8kg
• Package size: 387 (w) x 397 (L) x 527 (h) mm - 10kg
• Electricity: 100-240V AC; 0.75 to 0.41 A; 50-60Hz; 100W
• Working temperature: 15-32 ° C - Storage temperature: 0-38 ° C
• Construction: Injection-molded PC ABS with powder coated surfaces. Steel-reinforced construction.
• Mechanics: 1.8 ° angular increments with 1/16 micro-stepping. XY positioning accuracy: 11μm (0.0011 mm). Z position accuracy: 2.5 microns (0.00025 mm)