Makerbot Desktop 5th gen
MakerBot - Replicator Desktop
MakerBot take once a giant leap forward in 3D printer technology!
In the fifth generation MakerBot Replicator 3D printer MakerBot has adapted techniques from professional 3D printer and made it available to the public. The focus has been on making it easier than ever to create objects from digital files. 3D printers have been equipped with SmartExtruder that communicates with your phone or computer. In addition there is a webcam in 3D printer that allows you to monitor your print and share what you print. The technical improvements are many and you can read more about them below.
MakerBot Replicator Desktop prime new properties
With MakerBot Replicator Desktop presents a long list of improvements and brand new features that help the user and leads to even better results than before.
MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
MakerBot Replicator Desktop has been equipped with a new control system that is incredibly powerful yet easy to use. There is a small computer printer that can communicate to the Maker Bot apps via WiFi, USB stick, USB cable or Ethernet / LAN. Via MakerBot Cloud you can from the printer browse your models and print next project. Its new controllers talking to the different parts of the printer and will give users full control over the machine, and a whole new level of feedback. You get feedback when something needs to be adjusted, such as the feeding of the filament. If the filament ends or supply any reason ceases to have reports about this and can fix. Almost as next generation tamagotchi!
11% more construction volume
With the new Replicator Desktop, you get a full 11% more output than its predecessor. You have the entire 7,522 liters at your disposal!
3.5 inch color LCD monitor
MakerBot Replicator Desktop has been given a 3.5 "LCD color display combined with buttons and a high-fidelity stereo inspired controls let you scroll around the menus for printing files, filaments, preheat, utilities, settings and th
DetailsMakerBot Replicator Desktop - Specifications
• 3D printing technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Build Volume L x W x H: 252 x 199 x 150 mm = 7.52 liters
• Layer thickness: 100 microns (0.1 mm)
• Filament: 1.75 mm (MakerBot Large Spool) - 250 x 250 x 40mm. Hole diameter 53mm
• Nozzle diameter: 0,4 mm
• A structural panel: Tempered glass
• File formats: STL, OBJ, THING, and MakerBot
• Operating System: Windows (7 +), Mac OS X (10.7 +), Linux Ubuntu (12.04 +)
• Connectivity: USB, Ethernet and WiFi (WiFi connection launched soon)
• Size L x W x H: 528 x 441 x 410 mm
• Packing Weight: 18 kg
• Electricity: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz ~ 1.75 A MAX, 150W